Dental Implants have proven to be a worthwhile investment for many patients in the past. This is because they inspire and restore natural smiles around the world. It is the perfect artificial replacement and the benefits you reap ensure you can smile confidently forever. Dental Implants are popular for many reasons. However, there are many interesting and surprising facts about dental implants that you’re probably not aware of.
The Fun Facts
In truth, whilst they might not be necessary to know at the time of treatment, reading the following fun facts will make up your mind about requesting implants as a cosmetic solution.
- Dental Implants Restore 70% Of Your Chewing Ability – Dental Implant treatment is highly successful in restoring the ability to chew on food. If you have dentures fitted, there’s always the concern that dentures could fall out, particularly when eating on foods that require stronger chewing. With implants, there is no chance of them falling out whilst eating your favorite foods.
- Cavities Disappear Forever – The implant is an artificial replacement and therefore, cavities cannot be attracted to it. However, be mindful to take care of the surrounding gums and tissue. Continue to brush and floss around the implant.
- Dental Implants Deliver the Longest Results – Other forms of treatment such as bridges, crowns and dentures were the most popular form of treatment over the years. Over the years, they would need to be periodically changed to maintain their strength. Dental implants don’t rely on neighboured teeth and are stand-alone, strong and durable.
- It Maintains A Youthful Appearance – The jawbone tends to recede if there’s a missing gap in the teeth. This is because the tooth root has stopped receiving bone stimulation. An aging appearance makes people look older than they usually are. Dental implants help preserve the bone structure and maintain stimulation to keep your teeth strong and healthy.
- A High Success Rate – The success rate of implants sits at 98% and whilst modern technology improves, the rate will only improve. You can be sure it will restore naturality in your life. Implants are safe, trustworthy and painless. You will enjoy your favorite foods and smile confidently again.
Why not read here on the dental implant treatment types available?
If you’re worried about whether dental implants are the right choice of treatment, these interesting facts will surely make you think twice about them. There is no age restriction. Implants are an option for life at any time. As long as the oral surgeon considers the jaw strong and healthy enough to sustain a long-lasting implant, be prepared for a new, long-lasting smile.
If you’re looking for a transformation of your smile, visit us at Simply Dental. Our prime objective is to deliver excellence with longstanding results. Book your appointment here or check out our profile on find a dentist near me